|TAIMA now propose and provide a State of the Art Solution to convert WASTE to ENERGY whereby –
- The problems of waste handling is considerably reduced.
- Load on waste disposal mechanisms are reduced provides better efficiency to handle non bio degradable waste.
- Waste is converted into energy.
- Energy produced is in the form of pure methane.
- Residual product is a natural fertilizer with high content of micro nutrients and vitamins that is easily absorbed by plants.
- With the benefit of short term ROI.
The carbon equivalents of 200 million barrels of oil are burnt each day to support the Planet's growing population. Carbon dioxide build up in the atmosphere has reached levels that are about 30 percent higher than at any time in the last 170 years.
The Thermosphere, an upper layer of Earth's atmosphere which does the role of protecting the planet by blocking harmful ultraviolet rays, normally expands and contracts rhythmically with the solar activities.
As green house gases increase, it has a cooling effect at such high altitudes, which further contracts the thermosphere, causing the Thermosphere to collapse. Environmental damage and health threats due to air, water and food chain pollution have reached every area of the planet.
Continued dependence on fossil fuels is detrimental to public health and is extremely dangerous taking us to a point of no return.
World's largest killers are not Cancer, Heart Disease or AIDS, it is simply the Air we breathe, the Water we drink and the Food we eat, all of which are highly polluted.